MICROSOFT REWARD POINT IS NOT INCREASING

My Microsoft rewards points in not increasing no matter how many times I Search, I search over 150 times in a day, but my points are not increasing. I tried after clearing browsing data, changing the browser but still my points are not increasing. Someone helps me to resolve this issue.

|

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Hi Rahul,

I'm Christine, also a user of Microsoft Products. Looks like your MS Rewards is not moving or increasing. Regarding this, it would be best to reach the MS Bing Rewards Support for them to check your account. Let me give you the link where you can reach them:

MS Bing Rewards Support
https://rewards.bing.com/support

Thank you,
Christine L
Independent Advisor

6 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

I'm not sure if you are getting no points at all but for me it seems like that stupid 15 min wait period is back so you can only get 20 search points every 15 mins which is the dumbest thing ever.

66 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Honestly guy, if your points are not increasing once you get past 10,000 points then it is usually because they want you to get your $5.00 Amazon card or spend it another way.

When this happens then I cash out on the $5.00 Amazon card and then the points will start back up again

7 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

not increasing points

7 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

why they hell they are doing like this

8 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Your Microsoft Rewards account isn't following the rules you agreed to when you joined the programme. Review these policies in the Microsoft Services Agreement governing the programme which you accepted when joining. is what it says and I have this issue to.

2 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I'm not sure if you are getting no points at all but for me it seems like that stupid 15 min wait period is back so you can only get 20 search points every 15 mins which is the dumbest thing ever.

Hey Nathan Poertner now you are getting points rapidly or not . If yes then provide the solution for me because I am also getting this problem

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

another holiday another update? smh and im so tired of the "we have a short staff" excuse, maybe hire more staff or replace the small staff with one that knows what their doing? you guys do some bs atleast every 2 months where it just completely ruins the points experience. it seems the 5min search cooldown is back AGAIN after being removed like 3x since december. why do we need to wait to search to get points? do you understand not everyone sits on the computer allday some people have lives, its easier and more convenient to hop on in the a.m. "like i always do" grab all the points within 20min and be done for the day in one sitting compared to me now getting annoyed after 3 searches and having to keep logging in to search throughout the day cause i dont have time or patience to sit an hour or more trying to "collect points". I already seen changes to xbox also and i know the big official update comes later this month CANT WAIT to see how you ruin that too =)

14 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I have the same problem although sometimes if I sign out and back in again I get a slightly different screen which accumulates points.Tried this several times today though but it didn't work.All this is after I spent several weeks trying to convince Microsoft that I was not using multiple addresses to accumulate points and that I did not live in a town about 4000 miles away where I have never been and that my VPN was not on when I used Rewards..They finally "fixed"my account but within days the non-counting issue appeared.I really can't understand why a company like Microsoft has a system which clearly isn't fit for purpose especially as so many users complain about it.I will try to use it for another couple of days and if it continues to give problems will just give up as I don't want to spend time every day being frustrated and annoyed trying to use it.

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Same issue

2 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated May 19, 2024 Views 4,508 Applies to: