MC rewards suggestion

Dear Microsoft Rewards Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to express my gratitude and excitement for MC Rewards now being available in Morocco. It's fantastic to have the opportunity to participate in such a rewarding program.

While I've been enjoying the experience so far, I wanted to share some feedback and suggestions that I believe could enhance the platform even further. Currently, there seem to be limited quests available in Morocco, with only three 10-point sample quests. While these are appreciated, I believe adding more quests with higher point values would make the experience more engaging and rewarding for users like myself.

Additionally, I have a question regarding the Bing search quest. I understand that completing this quest daily earns points, but I'm unsure about the specific point value. Could you please provide clarification on this?

Overall, I'm enthusiastic about the potential of MC Rewards in Morocco, and I'm eager to see how it evolves. Thank you for considering my feedback, and I look forward to seeing improvements to the platform in the future.

Best regards,

Abdellah

|
Answer
Answer
Glad to help!

Power to the Developer!

MSI GV72 - 17.3", i7-8750H (Hex Core), 32GB DDR4, 4GB GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, 256GB NVMe M2, 2TB HDD

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 3, 2024 Views 10 Applies to: