How to report a bug

Those muppets get some glitch in microsoft weather, it showing sunrise and sundown as how it was week ago (and it is a bug on their side 100%, I spot it a week ago when sunrise jumped from 6:30 to 7:00 on 04 march for no reason, and I was calmly waiting for them to fix it as the day was approaching. As of today it is wrong and its wrong for all the days forward). And it was not fixed. And I have no idea how to report that bug.

|
Hello Patryk, thank you for reaching out to the Microsoft Community. I am here to help and provide assistance with any questions or concerns you may have.

To report a bug, you can use the Feedback Hub by following these steps:

1. Open your Start menu and search for "Feedback Hub," then click to open it.
2. Hit the option labeled "+ Add new feedback."
3. Choose "Problem" and give a brief summary of the issue, like "Incorrect sunrise/sunset times in Microsoft Weather."

For a better documentation of the bug, it's best to describe the problem fully, including when it happens. Mention when you first noticed the incorrect times, specify your location since sunrise/sunset times vary by location, and outline the steps that consistently reproduce the issue. If possible, include screenshots showing the problem.

If anything, you can try clearing the cache from the Weather app to see if that helps. Here's how:

1. Press the Windows key + E to open File Explorer.
2. Paste `%localappdata%\Packages\Microsoft.BingWeather_8wekyb3d8bbwe\` into the address bar and press Enter.
3. Find the folder named "LocalCache," right-click it, and select "Delete."

While this step might provide a temporary fix, if the issue persists, it's likely a bug on Microsoft's end.

Feel free to ask if you have more questions. I'm here to assist you.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated March 6, 2024 Views 79 Applies to: