How to have actual page links preview or copied directly on the Bing search results

I can't seem to find the right settings or perhaps I am not just knowledgeable with Bing as a search result since I am coming from Google.

Anyhow, my query is about the preview links on the Bing search results. Are there settings that I would preview or right click in order to copy or get the link of a page being shown without actually clicking it?

For comparison, Google search results have the pages' urls readily available when you copy them while on the search results whereas Bing has a custom bing url and not the direct one.

I would really appreciate suggestions.

Hi Gadjade,

I am John J.D., a fellow Microsoft user like you.

I tested it, and yes, in Bing, when you copy a search link, it will have a Bing URL. This is a feature designed to enhance search quality and user experience. You can find more information about it here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-e...

Unfortunately, there are no settings in Edge for Windows to disable this feature. However, you can provide feedback directly to the Microsoft Edge development team using the feedback hub. Just press the Windows + F key to access it. They may consider your input for future updates. Thank you!

Best regards,

John J.D.

2 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Thank for the reponse. I think I will try to get used of this missing function.

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

You're welcome Gadjade! If you have any more questions or need further assistance, feel free to ask.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated May 15, 2024 Views 579 Applies to: