How to delete all previous prompts using Copilot with Bing Chat from Edge Sidebar?

I am not using the common Bing Chat on the web. I'm using the Copilot with Bing Chat that is attached with MS Edge Sidebar.

I have searched enough but the instructions are all the same. It's how to delete all previous prompts on the Bing Chat web but not on the MS Edge Sidebar. Because when I go to my Microsoft Account, there is no recent activity listed there. And I'm just using 1 account only.

Edit: Inserted images for reference

Answer
Answer
Thank you for sharing your experience with Bing AI. I truly understand your frustration as a fellow Microsoft user.

Currently, the "Delete All" function is only available on the Bing account history page and account privacy dashboard. I understand how important it is to have a "Delete All" prompts feature available within the Bing AI chat interface. To request Microsoft to consider adding this feature, please send feedback directly to the Microsoft Bing team by clicking the "Feedback" button below the chat interface.

I hope this helps. If you'd like, you can click "Yes" below the post that provided the helpful solution. By indicating that it resolved your issue, you'll be helping fellow Microsoft users who come across this thread with a similar issue. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Thank you!

John J.D.

19 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 14, 2024 Views 4,084 Applies to: