How do I refer a friend?

So I recently saw that I can refer a friend to Bing in exchange for some Microsoft Rewards points. I have looked around the dashboard, but I couldn't find how to refer someone. Can someone please tell me how to do it or send the link of the page?

Hello, XXDemonXX4283

I am Igor and I will be glad to help you with this question :)

Regarding your Microsoft Rewards issue, we have a dedicated team to help you with this type of concern. I suggest that you fill out the form on the below link.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/supportrequ...

They can explain further about the Microsoft Rewards and if they have a friend referral program. Just provide all the information that you need to know so they can provide you all the details.
Independent Advisor and Community User like you
*** Please note: I don't work for Microsoft so I don't have access to accounts and personal information

5 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

SO not helpful. Why don't you just give the link where a friend can be referred? If you can't, just say so. Don't refer us to their 'dedicated team'. This isn't a hard question. The website says you can earn points by referring friends, but gives you no way to do it. <profanity removed>

80 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello, XXDemonXX4283

I am Igor and I will be glad to help you with this question :)

Regarding your Microsoft Rewards issue, we have a dedicated team to help you with this type of concern. I suggest that you fill out the form on the below link.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/supportrequ...

They can explain further about the Microsoft Rewards and if they have a friend referral program. Just provide all the information that you need to know so they can provide you all the details.

Last I looked, when you are a contact person where people pose questions or ask for help, if you don't know the answer, you find out the answer and give it to the person who asked. Sending people all over kingdom come, including all those (like me) who are looking for the same answer is a POOR construct! Thanks for nothing.

Bobbi Curtis

28 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

DId you ever get an answer to this? Looking for the same thing

23 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated May 18, 2024 Views 4,728 Applies to: