"Error in login. Unable to login. Please try again." - cannot access Bing Places for Business

Good afternoon,

I have been trying to login to Bing Places for Business today with absolutely no success. I have tried a handful of browsers, tried the app for iOS, and no matter what, I am unable to login with a Google Account, Work Account nor a Microsoft Account. I don't even get a success or failure notification on web browsers (https://www.bingplaces.com/Authentication), but on the app for iOS I receive the prompt of "Error in login. Unable to login. Please try again." and that is the most I can get.

The only support available for this specific topic is ironically only available once you've logged into Bing Places for Business, so I am posting here in hopes for support and I also submitted for incorrect information on the Bing Place itself with a note attached, explaining my barriers to login to administer our entire portfolio of locations, of which there at 18.

Anyone know 1.) how to fix my login issues of 2.) how to contact support if the only channels of communication listed are predicated on access to Bing Places for Business in the first place?

Thank you in advance for your time and assistance.

I don't have any magic answer, but I'm having the same issue.  I've tried several browsers and rebooting my computer just for fun (the old 'turn it off and on again' thing) but no success.

I have also noted that the rewards page won't work for me - I can view the main page but trying to complete any points-related activity either asks me to log in (and fails) or just gets me to a "We're sorry, but something went wrong" page.

Does it help to post these?  TraceId: 4QVb6xqM1EK3m3pL.2.32.8

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated March 29, 2023 Views 195 Applies to: