Bing Webmaster - Login Denied Error in URL

Dear Member,

I am facing a login denied issue while logging into the Bing Webmaster tool using the Gmail account. I have tried multiple times but stuck in the loop.

I have read a previous post related to the same issue and followed the instruction of clearing the browser cache and cleaning the browser history but still no success. I even tried to log in using a different computer but go the same result.

The URL showing the error is as follows:

https://www.bing.com/webmaster/login/authorizeprovidercallback?provider=Google&traceId=700e15e7-9149-49b3-98e7-29e5efa895f9&error=access_denied

I would request you to kindly help to resolve the issue.

Regards.

Same issue here. Also tried several options (different browser, other computer, clearing cache, etc.), but nothing helps. They offer e-mail support, but login is required. Is there another solution for this problem or another way to contact the support team?

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Me again,

Created a new account to get in touch with email support. They told me I couldn't login because my account was expired. Very strange because I use it on a regular basis (at least once a month) and I never got a warning my account was going to expire. Anyway, the only solution seems to be: create a complete new account for Bing Webmaster.

3 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi JasperJ81,

Thanks for providing the tip. I signed up using a different (Microsoft) account and it worked. All my search performance details regarding the website are available.  

Just need to keep in mind a regular login, maybe weekly is required to keep the account alive :(.

Thank you and Have a great day !!!

Regards.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated September 30, 2023 Views 397 Applies to: