A Problem With Bing Images

This doesn't happen constantly with Bing, but it's become a major problem. I may have the option to use Google, but I've found that I get a more broad range of results when I use Bing, along with other benefits. When I search anything using Bing Images, it only displays a few results. These aren't obscure search terms or overly specific search terms, they can be single words. I searched "dog" to test it, and it only displayed about 20 images, when it should have displayed thousands. Then, when I click on one of the image thumbnails, it doesn't display the image depicted in the thumbnail. It's a completely different image. When I click through the images, all of the rest of them are different from their thumbnails as well. This is very odd to me. When I asked a friend on the other side of the world to search something using Bing Images, it worked perfectly for him. And when I use the web browser on my phone to search something using Bing Images, it works perfectly as well. I'm very frustrated with this and currently I've found no solution or suggestion anywhere. Can anyone help me with this issue? 
 Here are examples of my issues. You'll notice that the image of the dog statue I hovered over changed into the image of the white dog when I clicked on it. And I've posted only the image thumbnails for the last image, those being completely different from the ones shown on the original page. 

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

1. Which browser you are using internet explore or any another browser ?

If your facing issue when using Bing on Internet Explorer, then follow the suggestions

Try clearing your browser cache files

Tools > Internet Options > General Tab
Press Delete Button
Uncheck Preserve all website favorites
Check all other options
Click Apply, Ok

Retry searching for images

Reset IE browser

Tools > Internet Options > Advanced Tab
Press Reset Button
Check delete all personal settings
Press Reset Button
Click OK
Reboot for changes to take effect

Retry searching for images

Also suggest you check with different web browser on the same machine.

Hope this help
Thanks
Er.Mayank Chadha

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi,

I was unable to relocate the photo you've said changed.  Is it possible you can and would post a url to the Image search page?  Thanks.

Sometimes when a photo is copyrighted it may have been removed/replaced by another photo.  Usually there is a message on the page stating such.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated January 16, 2024 Views 952 Applies to: