Broadcasting Error?

When I open the Xbox PC game bar and hit broadcast, it says there was an error on the right middle of the screen. I press it to troubleshoot my broadcasting and go to "Privacy and Online Safety" to click "Allow" on broadcasting my game, but when I push "Allow" and submit, it reverts back to "Block". I submit "Allow" for other options like "Can play with people outside of Xbox" and it lets me click "Allow" with no problem.

Maybe it's a stuck cookie in your browser that prevents you from doing that. 

Try to open the page in a different browser, and if possible use the incognito / private function of your browser. Then try to make the setting, and immediately press submit to store the changes. 

By the way: According to the birthdate entered when you created the account, are you of legal adult age? Or are you considered a child or teen?

Did my post help you? Please click on "Yes" below or choose it as the answer to your problem. Thanks! (ᵔᴥᵔ)

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

You should just allow it and let other people experiance the streams with you

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I've tried doing this on Microsoft Edge, FireFox and Safari. All of these browsers still revert the button back to "Block". I checked the birthdate and it is a legal adult age. I haven't had this problem before and have broadcasted with no problem on this same PC.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated August 19, 2021 Views 92 Applies to: