Port Forwarding to get an Open NAT

My NAT constantly switches between moderate and strict. I want my NAT to be open so I no longer have connectivity issues while playing with friends. I did some research on how to port forward and apparently i need to have these ports all open for it to work:

• Port 88 (UDP)
  • Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)
  • Port 53 (UDP and TCP)
  • Port 80 (TCP)
  • Port 500 (UDP)
  • Port 3544 (UDP)
  • Port 4500 (UDP)

I have a Hitron CGNM-2250-SHW Router and I'm wondering if I need to add a new rule for each port I want to add. Also, whenever I go to add a new rule there is a section where it says Public Port Range and Private Port Range. Im wondering whats the difference between the two and which port number I need to put in each one?

(Hitron CGN is not my router model. My actual router model wasnt listed as one of the models below)

|
الإجابة
الإجابة

Hello! First off i would reccommend setting a static ip address for your console(through network settings in advanced). Login to your router settings on a computer connected to the same network and use port forwarding to open the following ports

Udp: 88,500,3544,4500

Tcp & udp: 3074

Keeping in mind the new static ip address you made. Once done test your connection on Xbox.

Thanks.

Xbox Ambassador and longtime Achievement hunter

2 أشخاص وجدوا هذا الرد مفيداً

هل كان هذا الرد مفيداً؟

نعم
لا

عفواً، فذلك لم يساعد بشيء.

رائع! شكراً لك على ملاحظاتك.

ما مدى رضاك عن هذا الرد؟

شكراً لك على تعليقاتك، فهي تساعدنا على تحسين الموقع.

ما مدى رضاك عن هذا الرد؟

شكراً لك على ملاحظاتك.

الإجابة
الإجابة

Hi there,

Thanks for the quick reply. Go ahead and add all the ports you have listed those are the correct 7 ports that must be added when port forwarding. After you're done adding the ports make sure to save the changes and then restart your router. When you're restarting the router also perform a power cycle on your Xbox. (when doing this make sure to turn on the Xbox once the network is back up)

Let us know how it goes. 

Best wishes,
-L ᕦ {≷• ܫ•≶}ᕤ

شخص واحد وجد هذا الرد مفيداً.

هل كان هذا الرد مفيداً؟

نعم
لا

عفواً، فذلك لم يساعد بشيء.

رائع! شكراً لك على ملاحظاتك.

ما مدى رضاك عن هذا الرد؟

شكراً لك على تعليقاتك، فهي تساعدنا على تحسين الموقع.

ما مدى رضاك عن هذا الرد؟

شكراً لك على ملاحظاتك.

معلومات السؤال

تاريخ آخر تحديث محرم 10, 1443 عرض 4,202 ينطبق على: