Media Player 12 : how can i change play-speed of windows media player 12

i need to change the speed of the song i am listedn to, because i need it for drumming :p
Answer
Answer

Hi knights567,

Welcome to Microsoft Answers Forum.
You can change the speed at which files play in the Player. For example, you can slow down the playback speed if you're taking notes while watching a training video, or you can speed up the slow sections of a presentation.
1. Play a file, and then switch to Now Playing mode.
 If you’re in the Player Library, click the Switch to Now Playing button  in the lower-right corner of the Player.
2. Right-click an open space in the Player (such as to the left of the Stop button) , point to Enhancements, and then click Play speed settings.
3. Move the Play Speed slider to the speed at which you want to play the file, or click the Slow, Normal, or Fast links.
     To select speeds between the labeled play speeds, in the Play speed settings dialog box, clear the Snap slider to common speeds check box.
4.To hide the settings, click the Close button  in the Play speed settings dialog box.
Additional Information:
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/Change-playback-speed-in-Windows-Media-Player

Hope this helps. Let us know the results.
Thanks & Regards,
Vijay – Microsoft Support
Visit our Microsoft Answers Feedback Forum and let us know what you think

152 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated December 5, 2022 Views 122,044 Applies to: