Error 0x00000709 al instalar una impresora.

Acabo de instalar una impresora y me dice que no puedo imprimir por que no esta como predeterminada, si intento ponerla como predeterminada, me sale  el siguiente mensaje de error 0x00000709
Respuesta
Respuesta

* Updated links for the Printing FixIt on 6 January 2022.

https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/ask-the-performance-team/microsoft-fixit-for-printing/ba-p/375025 

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/fix-printer-problems-in-windows-7-and-windows-8-1-d812b980-19d8-9619-9cca-b0080ddd8e2f 

Hello Evaps!

This error occurs when the Windows Print Spool service has not been started or is corrupted. To solve the problem run the Fix It that you find in this link, this automated tool repairs the service of the print spool which throws the message you mention.

If the problem persists I recommend that you uninstall the drivers of any printer you have installed on your computer, go to the page of the manufacturer of each printer and download the corresponding drivers, many times new versions of drivers are released that correct previous errors.

Try it and let us know if the solution was useful or if on the contrary you have more concerns, we are attentive to your answer.

Respond to the queries made by the community,whether you get a solution with it or not.

If you think a comment contributes to the query, review it as useful in the option to the left of the post.

Use the Mark as a response option if you have reached a solution with a comment.

If you've found the answer to your query outside of this site, share it to help others with the same problem.

Ingeniero de soporte Microsoft LATAM

Esta respuesta le ha sido útil a 483 personas.

·

¿Le ha sido útil esta respuesta?

Sentimos que no le haya sido de ayuda.

¡Genial! Gracias por los comentarios.

¿Cuál es su nivel de satisfacción con esta respuesta?

Gracias por sus comentarios, nos ayudan a mejorar el sitio.

¿Cuál es su nivel de satisfacción con esta respuesta?

Gracias por los comentarios.

Información de la pregunta

Última actualización: 27 de noviembre de 2023 Vistas 360.118 Se aplica a: