Daisha
Had this question 6
Question
  • This thread is locked from future replies
Daisha asked on

KIN update suggestions

I own a KIN TWO and I have a few suggestions for this device in order to keep current KIN holders happy and to attract other buyers:

My phone keeps shutting off and restarting un expectedly and I am currently waiting on a second battery and a second replacement (making it my 3rd KIN TWO in a little over a month). When is there going to be new software updates to fix these problems?

I love my KIN and I really want to keep it but if something doesn't change I will definitely have to explore other options! But I really dont want to! I would love this phone... if it worked!

Twitter:

Why is there no reply or quote tweet button? It would make it so much easier to be able to reply and retweet right from the app! and also be able to comment inside the RTs or tweet quotes! Its a social networking phone it should make tweeting easier, not more difficult! please look into this!

Other than that i looooove my KIN please just listen to our suggestions!! oh and youtube!! I would love to be able to access youtube videos! its a smart phone why cant we? we pay 30 bucks just like a blackberry holder and we can do what they can do? if we cant do these things maybe think about lowering the data plan price?

Please respond!!

Daisha

Mike M. - KIN Support
Found this helpful 2
Answer
Mike M. - KIN Support replied on

Hi Daisha,

Your feedback has been heard -- there already is a KIN update (scheduled for mid-summer) in the works that covers many of your concerns. :)

Daisha
Found this helpful 0
Daisha replied on

Thank you so much!! I am looking forward to the update!!
dickwelsh
Found this helpful 0
dickwelsh replied on

Is this update still coming in light of the recent collapse of the Kin development group? If not, what am I supposed to do with this phone that freezes and turns off and doesn't have a calendar?
dickwelsh
Found this helpful 0
dickwelsh replied on

The silence speaks volumes...

Maybe Verizon will let us renew our 2-year contract again if we explain how Microsoft sold us a phone with shoddy software and then killed the software group responsible for updating it.

Jorge E. - WP7 Support
Found this helpful 1
Jorge E. - WP7 Support replied on

Hi dickwelsh,

There was no collapse, Microsoft will continue to fully support Verizon and the KIN.

Please click green "Yes" or "Mark It" boxes if my post was either helpful or answered your question!