1. If backup process is in apparently prolonged state (exceeding the general 30-40 min) with no movement of progress (including stuck at 99/100%)
2. Disconnect the device from the PC
3. Pull the battery
4. Replace battery and power on
5. Device should reboot into the OSKernal
6. We would recommend at this time, not to retry the update, as subsequent attempts will fail similarly. While we continue to investigate the issue, we would ask that you not attempt the update until your device alerts you of another update opportunity,
in approximately 3 days’ time.
7. Last resort option if battery pull reset does not work, please consult your product documentation on Hard Resetting the device to factory default.
If your issue was resolved with these steps please let us know if it was by Removing the Battery or Hard Resetting the device.