why is the New Outlook for Hotmail so SLOW

I received the Notice to try the OUTLOOK version for Hot Mail.. seems easy to use.. except is is so SLOW>>>> binging up anything at all. I can go on my another Outlook and it zips through....
Answer
Answer

Hi galatebaskets,

I recommend that you optimize your browser to ensure it's full performance and to 

help us isolate for a possible browser issue. To do this, please referto to this link.

Also, please upgrade your browser to its’ latest version to ensure its’ optimum performance.

If you are using a different browser other than Internet Explorer, please refer to it's support team to know how to upgrade it.

Thanks!

12 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Answer
Answer
Hi Everyone,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. I know that you're having issues with accessing your account and experiencing latency issues with regard to viewing emails in Outlook.com.

Please be informed that this issue has been resolved and services has been restored on all accounts. If you're still experiencing this issue, sign in to your account and check your account's status here. Please create a new thread in Outlook.com forum and a moderator will respond to your issue.

NOTE: I have locked this thread now.

Thanks!

14 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated October 10, 2023 Views 52,963 Applies to: