Applies to:
motronic
Had this question 2
Question
  • This thread is locked from future replies
motronic asked on

Any ideas what this is please at top of browser page when going to sign in <! preprocessinfo: btsa007:RR1BLDA083, version: 13,500,20661,0 >

Started after previously being told i needed to supply more info to sign in ie phone number,i gave a false number(suspicious) and then wouldnt let me sign in few times then eventually signed in and now the code at top of page.Have i been hacked?.Plus seem to get a lot of junk now.
ShoRo12
Found this helpful 0
Answer
ShoRo12 replied on
A friend advised it could be a Javascript problem - I did a Java update and then a Firefox update and the message has now disappeared. Don't think it's specifically connected to account hacking ?
ShoRo12
Found this helpful 0
ShoRo12 replied on
I am having the same thing while loging in via Firefox:

<!-- PreprocessInfo: BTSA007:RR1BLDA083, -- Version: 13,500,20661,0 -->

Other people are reporting this problem too and there are various replies about it on another thread but no offical comments on it yet.

I also seem to be getting signed out of hotmail while I'm in the middle of something and am being asked to sign in again. I got hacked earlier this year so am very twitchy about these problems !!
ShoRo12
Found this helpful 0
Answer
ShoRo12 replied on
A friend advised it could be a Javascript problem - I did a Java update and then a Firefox update and the message has now disappeared. Don't think it's specifically connected to account hacking ?
motronic
Found this helpful 0
motronic replied on

Cheers!just updated to firefox aurora updated java, problem gone.