What XP updates are required after SP3 is installed?

The listed  monthly update ISOs for XP start January 1012 and as of this writing, end at December 2013. At what month do I need to begin retrieving the update ISOs so I can update XP SP3 seamlessly until XP's end of support on April 8, 2014? That is, SP3 is a compendium up updates to a certain date, say January 2008 for example. That would mean I would retrieve all updates starting with February 2008 through the end of available updates for XP.

Starting at what month do I need to retrieve the monthly ISO releases to acheive this?

Answer
Answer

The listed  monthly update ISOs for XP start January 1012 and as of this writing, end at December 2013. At what month do I need to begin retrieving the update ISOs so I can update XP SP3 seamlessly until XP's end of support on April 8, 2014? That is, SP3 is a compendium up updates to a certain date, say January 2008 for example. That would mean I would retrieve all updates starting with February 2008 through the end of available updates for XP.

Starting at what month do I need to retrieve the monthly ISO releases to acheive this?

Why download those huge ISOs? You can make an up-to-date CD tommorow when I release Aprils UDC.

Make an up-to-date XP CD @ http://xdot.tk/

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated March 5, 2023 Views 2,367 Applies to: