Jean Turner
Had this question 1
Question
Jean Turner asked on

2 sever problems: 1. A pop-up almost full page with everything 2. cannot add mail automatically.

I HAVE 2 PROBLEMS!! IF I COULD GET RID OF THE DAMN COMPUTER I WOULD.

1. cannot mail'. Gmailsays it is your problem. "DPNE" box is not there to click to send.

2.  "ERROR BOX"  almost a whole page pop-up. Sometimes it is almost immpossible to get rid of.

Umesh P
Found this helpful 0
Umesh P replied on
Microsoft

Hi,

1. How long have you been facing this issue?
2. Did you make any changes on the computer prior to this issue?
3. What exactly happens while trying to send an email via Gmail account? Do you receive any error message?
4. What is the complete and exact error message on "ERROR BOX"?

Your question does not contain all the required information needed for us to help you. Please re-write your question, this time make sure you have all the needed info and we'll try to help.
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375

Jean Turner
Found this helpful 0
Jean Turner replied on

I tried to ask ?? "properly" but it kept cutting me off...too many words.

1. Both problems, several weeks. The mail problem was first and I have gone to Google help several times. There are almost 20 people with the same problem, but their expert keeps saying it is a Microsoft problem.

WHEN YOU WANT TO WRITE A LETTER, YOU CLICK "to" AND A BOX POPS UP CONTAINING ADDRESSES. aT THE BOTTOM IS A BOX WITH "done"  wHEN DONE AND READY TO SEND, CLICK THE "done" AND THE ADDYS GO TO THE "to" BOX. tHE "done" IS GONE AND IN IT'S [LACE IT SAYS "sAVE AS A gROUP". sO i COPIED ALL MY ADDYS AND HAVE BEEN PUTTING THEM IN MANUALLY.

(Sorry about the caps: I am having eye surgery end of Sept.)

tHE pOP-UP bOX HAS:

wWindows Internet ExplorError on this website might cause it to work incorrectly.

To see this message in the future, double clickthe warning icon on the status bar.

(I don't know what a warning icon is and I don't know what a status bar is.)

IN A BOX:

Unexpected call to methon or properly access

jquery-1.3.2.min.js                                                                                              Line 12

Code: O                                                                                                             Char:2305

URL:HTTP://cache.static pulse 360.com/objects/jquery-1.3.2.min.js

No changes;       THANK YOU!!