Were you able to run the program earlier?
I would suggest you to run the program from the USB hard drive itself where the installation folder of the program is present and check if the issue reappears.
For now, let’s follow these steps and check if it solves the issue.
Change the drive letter assignment for the USB drive to a letter other than C.
1. Log on to the computer as Administrator.
2. Insert a disk in the removable drive.
3. Type computer management in the start search box and hit Enter.
4. Click Disk Management.
5. Right-click the partition, logical drive, or volume that you want to change, and then click
Change Drive Letter and Paths.
6. Click the removable drive, click it, click
Change, click the drive letter that you want to use, and then click
Hope the information helps. Please post back and let us know.
Microsoft Answers Support Engineer
Visit our Microsoft Answers Feedback Forum and let us know what you think.
In reply to Debleena S post on March 19, 2010
See if there is anything useful here?
USBDLM V4.3.2 - USB Drive Letter Manager for Windows 2000, XP
USBDLM runs as Win32 service under Windows 2000, XP, Server 2003, Vista, windows 7 and Server 2008
"There Is No Disk in the Drive. Please Insert a Disk into Drive \Device\harddisk\Dr1" Error Message When You Start Your Computer
* Please try a lower page number.
* Please enter only numbers.