How can i adjust my mouse sensitivity?

I bought an Intelli 3.0 Explorer and i want to adjust the mouse sensitivity.But the sensitivity bar is missing from my mouse option screen. I went Control Panel->Printers and other Hardware->Mouse and i only have Buttons/Pointers/Pointer Options/Wheel/Hardware/Activities.Where can i adjust my sensitivity?

I have installed the latest 8.15 driver for USB.
Answer
Answer

Hi,

Step 1: To change the mouse sensitivity, do the following:

a.     Click on the Start menu and click on Control panel

b.     Wait for the Control Panel menu to open and then locate the "Search Control Panel" bar at the top of the menu on the right-hand side. Type in "mouse" (no quote marks) in the window and locate the mouse menu at the top, left side of the menu.

c.     Locate the link that says "Change Button Settings" at the bottom of the mouse menu and click on the link. When the mouse properties window appears, locate the tabs at the top of the window and find the one that says "Pointer Options."

d.     Click on the "Pointer Options" window tab and locate the heading that says "Motion." In the Motion section, find the slide adjustment bar that is labeled "Slow" on the left side and "Fast" on the right side of the bar.

e.     Move the bar according to your desired speed and preferences, and click on the "Apply" button on the lower right-hand side of the window.

f.      Click the "OK" button on the lower left-hand side of the window, which will take you back to the default window. Verify that the mouse sensitivity is according to your needs and readjust if necessary by repeating these steps.

Also see: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Change-mouse-settings

177 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated October 16, 2023 Views 106,415 Applies to: