wxmsw28u_core_vc_custom.dll Missing

Hi, i have a problem with mirror's edge. When i want to start play the game it come bold who says : The prgram can't start because wxmsw28u_core_vc_custom.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem. I download regcure but it doesn't helped with dll files. What should i do?
Answer
Answer

Hi Gedzforce,

I would suggest you to update the drivers for hardware devices that might be related to wxmsw28u_core_vc_custom.dll.

I recommend you to update the graphic drivers and see if it makes any difference. You must be logged on as an administrator to perform these steps.
1.  Open Device Manager by clicking the Start button, clicking Control Panel, clicking System and Maintenance, and then clicking Device Manager. If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
2.  In Device Manager, locate the Display adapter, and then double-click the device name.
3.  Click the Driver tab, and then click Update Driver and follow the instructions.

Now try to follow the below provided link to Update a driver for hardware that isn't working properly and check for the issue.
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/Update-a-driver-for-hardware-that-isnt-working-properly

Also try to uninstall and reinstall the game and check if issue persists.

Thanks and Regards:
Shalini Surana - Microsoft Support.
Visit our  Microsoft Answers Feedback Forum and let us know what you think.

4 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated April 5, 2024 Views 34 Applies to: