FSX menu bar missing!!!

I loaded FSX and went onto the free flight option. The menu bar and the right click menu option are both not appearing on the screen. Its almost as if there is a space for the menu bar across the top but that area is totally bare. I am unable to access the toolbar to change aircraft, time, speed, weather, etc...

Also, the cursor is normally the standard white arrow, but since this error has occurred, the cursor has become a thicker black arrow. Please does anyone know what has happened and how can i restore the normal settings. I cant access any of the toolbars. I have to press CTRL+ALT+DEL to turn the game off.

PLEASE HELP!!!

Answer
Answer

Hi shayaan,

Since the problem is within the game, you can re-post your query in the Microsoft Games forums.

Games for Windows

http://www.microsoft.com/games/en-US/Community/Pages/Forums.aspx

Regards,

Mouneshwar R – Microsoft Support

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Visit our Microsoft Answers Feedback Forum and let us know what you think

[If this post helps to resolve your issue, please click the "Mark as Answer" or "Helpful" button at the top of this message. By marking a post as Answered, or Helpful you help others find the answer faster.]

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated April 14, 2024 Views 10,914 Applies to: