how can i find my product key for windows 8 on fujitsu laptop having preinstalled window 8

I bought fujitsu laptop  few days ago I want to activate preinstalled windows 8 where can I get  product key  I tried hard but I couldn't  so please help me
Answer
Answer

With Windows 8, Microsoft has changed from stickers that have the product key that the user has to type in when installing the operating system to new BIOS embedded product keys. The idea is that by eliminating the sticker, you eliminate one of the easier ways for nefarious users to get a legitimate product key. Eliminating the product key sticker also removes any worry that the sticker might get damaged while at the same time eliminating the long and irritating process of typing in various letters and numbers when installing the operating system.

If the user has to reinstall the operating system on a machine that came with Windows 8, the installation process automatically grabs the software product key from the motherboard BIOS with no input from the user. This means that those familiar Windows product key stickers will no longer appear on the Windows 8 computers.

For help with the activation process, contact support.

Best,
Andre
twitter/adacosta
groovypost.com

3 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Answer
Answer
I bought fujitsu laptop  few days ago I want to activate preinstalled windows 8 where can I get  product key  I tried hard but I couldn't  so please help me
If it is a genuine one you can check it using Certificate of Authenticity. that means in the backside of the laptop there should be a sticker with the serial number similar to this... This is only for illustration purpose and its a windows 7 dell one and also product key field had deleted in the image .. but for fujitsu is also the same \

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/howtotell/Hardware.aspx#PCPurchase
H.A.V. Aravinda

3 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 18, 2024 Views 11,042 Applies to: