What does that do? Does it simply extend the activation period?
- Run Registry Editor (regedit.exe)
- Navigate to: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SoftwareProtectionPlatform\Activation
See a DWORD value called NotificationDisabled, change its value 1
- Ramesh Kumar http://www.WindowsValley.com
My problem is similar. My computer develop a fatal flaw caused by yours truly. I dug up the restart disc and reinstalled windows. Unfortunately it seems that because of all the other hardware (video card, usb 2.0 card, dvr card, and maybe the expanded memory and additional HD) I have not been able to activate XP w/sp2.
What is the answer to this problem?
* Please try a lower page number.
* Please enter only numbers.