windows 10 compatibility test

I want to upgrade to windows 10 and currently using windows 7 ultimate (SP1) but i don't see any reserve icon or so. I have genuine windows. i heard of media creation tool and am thinking to upgrade from there but i want to check  my compatibility my pc specs are-

processor-intel core i3 @3.30Ghz

Ram-4gb

os 32bit

non touch pc

i know my pc meets the requirements but i still want to check. please help...

I want to upgrade to windows 10 and currently using windows 7 ultimate (SP1) but i don't see any reserve icon or so. I have genuine windows. i heard of media creation tool and am thinking to upgrade from there but i want to check  my compatibility my pc specs are-

processor-intel core i3 @3.30Ghz

Ram-4gb

os 32bit

non touch pc

i know my pc meets the requirements but i still want to check. please help...

Dear Dakshit ,

You are eligible for windows 10 so go for the tool and download it and I suggest you that once you download the tool choose upgrade this pc  option if you want to upgrade the pc in which you are downloading the tool because media creation is quite tricky.Good luck, hope you are able to get win 10

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Divyam 21

Thanks divyam for your help . I will download and upgrade my pc as soon as possible.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I have genuine windows and my pc meets win 10 requirements but I don't see GWX  app on my pc. So i downloaded the gwx app trouble shooter from microsoft

http://download.microsoft.com/download/F/2/2/F22D5FDB-59CD-4275-8C95-1BE17BF70B21/GW10Appdiagnostic.diagcab

trouble shooter said - windows is not activated 

I knew that this was impossible so i checked control panel but there it said windows is activated and in the right side there was genuine   logo . 

so friends pls tell me what to do i want windows 10 am very eager but all this is a great ****.

i know i have genuine and activated windows but troubleshooter said windows not activated whereas control panel says it is activated.

I have win7 ultimate sp1.

sorry to disturb you again but i want your help

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I have genuine windows and my pc meets win 10 requirements but I don't see GWX  app on my pc. So i downloaded the gwx app trouble shooter from microsoft

http://download.microsoft.com/download/F/2/2/F22D5FDB-59CD-4275-8C95-1BE17BF70B21/GW10Appdiagnostic.diagcab

trouble shooter said - windows is not activated 

I knew that this was impossible so i checked control panel but there it said windows is activated and in the right side there was genuine   logo . 

so friends pls tell me what to do i want windows 10 am very eager but all this is a great ****.

i know i have genuine and activated windows but troubleshooter said windows not activated whereas control panel says it is activated.

I have win7 ultimate sp1.

sorry to disturb you again but i want your help

Did you sign in with your Microsoft Account? I understand this is a prerequisite to order Windows 10...

2 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated January 10, 2021 Views 16,115 Applies to: