There is no Windows Activation in Computer Properties! OMG__How can I type in my product key? :(

There is no Windows Activation in Computer Properties! OMG__How can I type in my product key? :(
Bla bla bla, Microsoft can't validate my copy of Windows 7. Follow the instrution and right-click on Computer, click Properties and click "Change your product key" but wait, WTF, there isn't any! OMG There is only like, Windows edition, System, Dell support, then Computer name, ____ and stuff. The end, no Windows Activation, like on the other PC I have. I wish I could post a picture and I don't know how.i cant attach the file ...  Help me please!

Thanks
Amit
Answer
Answer
Bla bla bla, Microsoft can't validate my copy of Windows 7. Follow the instrution and right-click on Computer, click Properties and click "Change your product key" but wait, WTF, there isn't any! OMG There is only like, Windows edition, System, Dell support, then Computer name, ____ and stuff. The end, no Windows Activation, like on the other PC I have. I wish I could post a picture and I don't know how.i cant attach the file ...  Help me please!

Thanks
Amit

Hi, Amit,

When you were in properties, try hitting F5 key to refresh the screen.  Sometimes this works.

If you need to activate, call the Microsoft Genuine Advantage department at 1 866 530 6364.

They can take the information by phone and resolve the issue.

Otherwise, you might try reinstalling Windows to see if it appears in properties.

Activate Windows 7 on this computer  - See options

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/activate-windows-7-on-this-computer

10 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated April 2, 2024 Views 7,715 Applies to: