laptop keeps freezing and restarting

the wifi problem seems to be from my laptop freezing and restarting. my acer aspire one freezes or restarts before during or after logging in. it gets either a blue screen, white/peach screen, or black screen. sometimes the screen gets glitchy w/ random boxes w/ lines going up. the hdd light turns off when it freezes and the wifi. theres times where im working on an essay and just randomly it'll restart then it freezes in a black screen before login. then sometimes when it restarts it'll go into a restart loop. when i try going to safe mode or launch system restore it'll freeze in a blue screen or black screen. i did absolutely nothing except clean the fan.
all this started happening when i started using the laptop more for college. now i cant do any college work. i Really need a way to fix it because it's not giving me a chance to finish my essay
Answer
Answer

I suspect that the bearigs on the fan are shot - and it needs to be replaced before the system gets too damaged!

See a reputable repair shop (not one of the big-box outfits) and get a quote for the job.

Noel Paton
Nil Carborundum Illegitemi -
No, I don't work for Microsoft!
http://www.crashfixpc.co.uk

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated April 19, 2020 Views 3,277 Applies to: