Need to reinstall corefoundation.dll.

For the last 2 weeks everytime I startup my laptop with Windows 7.....a window pops up and says I need to reinstall CoreFoundation.dll for AppleSyncNotifier.exe.  I downloaded and installed corefoundation.dll back into the system32 folder and then ran "regsvr32 corefoundation.dll" and a window popped up and said make sure this version is for 32bit or 64bit.  What the heck is going on?  Help!

Answer
Answer

Sounds like you may want to uninstall the Apple software you have installed, and then reinstall the latest version.

"CoreFoundation.dll was not found" or " Apple Application Support is missing" alert

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Answer
Answer

You might try this resolution; I found it out on the Apple forums (http://discussions.info.apple.com/thread.jspa?threadID=2387547&tstart=0):

Go to My Computer, then local disk(C:)/Program Files/Common Files/Apple/Apple Application Support then right-click SQLite3.dll file and select copy then go back to the Apple folder then select Mobile Device Support then right-click on the window(not on the files in that folder) and select paste to add that in the folder.

Barbara

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated April 11, 2024 Views 20,883 Applies to: