After upgrading from vista to WIN 7 the hp laser jet P2035n printer does not print. Went to HP and downloaded the new driver and restarted the print services manually. Neither worked. Can anybody help me?????????????
After upgrading my os from vista to win7 my HP LaserJet P2035n Laser Printer doesn't work. I did install the new hp print driver and restart the print spooling service neither worked. Can anybody help me?????????????
If Windows can't detect a printer that you want to use, follow these steps to find and add the printer manually:
1. Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
2. Click Add a printer.
3. In the Add Printer wizard, select Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer.
4. On the Searching for available printer’s page, click The printer that I want isn't listed.
5. On the Find a printer by name or TCP/IP address page, choose how to find the printer that you want to use, based on the type or location of the printer, and then click Next.
6. Complete the additional steps in the wizard, and then click Finish.
To make sure that printers on the network are being displayed, check to see if the network is working correctly. For more information, see
View the status of your network.
Method 3: If the issue persists try the steps from the below link