Description: stopped working

Problem Signature:

Problem event name: appcrash

application name: gfxUI.exe

application version: 8.15.10.2291

Fault module name: kernelbase.dll

fault module version: 6.1.7600.16385

exception code: e0434f4d

I think it all started because i download the .net 4.  Then the intel graphic software screwed and came out with this.  I saw other post that uninstall it.  But is there any other way that I can keep the .net 4 instead of .net 3.51sp1 because there are some applications (like expression pro) i need to run with .net 4.

Please help me

Answer
Answer

Sorry the link suggest not able to solve the problem.  but I found the solution on my own.  Try it for those who can't solve gfxUI.exe.

First, go to "Control Panel", then open "Programs and Features". Click "Turn windows feature on or off" on the left hand side.

Click on the Square box "Microsoft .Net Framework 3.5.1" and check the "windows communication foundation non-http activation" box

You should see the "Windows Process Activation Service" square box is clicked.  Make Sure all the things inside is all check.

Once all these programs is installed in your computer, you are all set.

If you install the newest .Net Framework 4 and other software.

Make sure the above features is not overwrite, turn off and/or deleted.

Just make sure at the end, follow back my steps should get you out of trouble.  Graphic driver needs to update only when your graphic driver is long enough there is a big changing to it.

Good Luck 

16 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated August 7, 2023 Views 8,280 Applies to: