Bing Dynamic desktop theme working, but not downloading new images from the feed

I am using the Bing dynamic desktop theme on my Windows 7 PC.  I like the theme and the pictures.  However, I had expected new photos to be added to the slide show over time as new photos were posted to the RSS feed.  My feed reader in Outlook shows me that several new photos have been posted, but I do not see those photos in my desktop theme.  What do I need to do to get those new photos to download and show up in my desktop theme?
Answer
Answer
I am using the Bing dynamic desktop theme on my Windows 7 PC.  I like the theme and the pictures.  However, I had expected new photos to be added to the slide show over time as new photos were posted to the RSS feed.  My feed reader in Outlook shows me that several new photos have been posted, but I do not see those photos in my desktop theme.  What do I need to do to get those new photos to download and show up in my desktop theme?

Hi isomz

Our colleague Ramesh Srinivasan MVP just posted a fix for this issue today. Here is the link.

Fix Bing Dynamic Theme Stops Working After Clearing IE Temporary Internet Files

Let us know how this works for you.

Thank You for using Windows 7

Ronnie Vernon MVP
MVP 1999 - Present
Windows Insider MVP

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated March 16, 2020 Views 14,031 Applies to: