PC continues to refresh

I just upgraded to windows 10 and my computer keeps refreshing. I have a 64 bit operation system. I tried to follow the response but with me just upgrading to windows I can't follow. Please help.
Answer
Answer

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to download an ISO image file of Windows 10 and you can try running a Startup Repair from the OS disc.

Startup Repair is a Windows recovery tool that can fix certain system problems that might prevent Windows from starting. Startup Repair scans your computer for the problem and then tries to fix it so your computer can start correctly.

Please follow the below steps and check if it helps

1. Boot from the Windows 10 disc.

2. Once selecting your language, time and keyboard settings, click Next to load the next window, then click on the Repair your computer link on the bottom left corner of the window.

3. You should then be presented with a Choose an Option screen, with Troubleshoot as an option to select.

4. In the Troubleshoot screen, select Advanced options.

5. Select Startup Repair from the Advanced options screen and then select the target operating system to repair, which would be Windows 10 in this case.

You can download a Windows 10 ISO file and create a media creation tool to install Windows 10 on your system. Refer the below link to download the ISO file.

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

Reply us if you need further assistance we will be glad to assist you.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated April 5, 2020 Views 1,172 Applies to: