TELUGU Font is not properly rendered after i've upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7.

Hi

Just Today I've upgraded to WINDOWS 10 from Windows 7 and i've issues with rendering of Telugu FONT. First and foremost, TELUGU font is not being displayed properly on other browsers ( Chrome & Firefox ) except on EDGE & IE.  The following is the IMAGE on how TELUGU is being shown on both EDGE and IE Browsers.

The same above 3 Lines are rendered in TELUGU like below on FIREFOX and CHROME.

It is not only problem with BROWSERS here. I am using " Microsoft OneNote 2013 " since last 2 years and the content / line that i've saved in TELUGU inside it are now being showed as below. Off Course even earlier "ONE NOTE " JUST used to display the TELUGU Font properly which i used to paste in it from other places like "Notepad" and Google Docs, But when i directly type into ONENOTE in TELUGU, it never supported, Which is why i am in a process of moving back all my data to my old Application.

You can see here on HOW TELUGU Font is being displayed in "Onenote 2013".

In fact, "Microsoft Onenote 2013" is one AWESOME WEB application from Microsoft, But without Full fledged support to "Indian languages" it is useless for us. ( Indians who use local languages / fonts in it  ). Why can't it be improved further. I just can't type directly in Telugu into ONENOTE, which is very BAD.

Regards

RD.

Answer
Answer

Hi, Rajesh DEV.

Thanks for clarifying that the first machine was a work machine joined to a domain, and that the suggested fix worked as expected on a non-domain-joined machine.

26 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated April 8, 2024 Views 17,118 Applies to: