Microsoft Edge and Comcast email issues-sending message-error SCC-1905

Just upgraded to Windows 10 and I cannot "send/reply/forward" messages from Edge.  Works fine on Chrome.  I saw the other posts regarding Comcast email issues.  I am receiving all my messages.....I just cannot send emails (new, replies, or forward).  All my updates are done (Comcast has addressed the issue regarding not "seeing" emails.....not the "sending" issue).
Answer
Answer

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern. I will do my best to fix the issue.

At first, I suggest you try using Internet explorer and check what is the status.

Let’s try simple troubleshooting steps and heck if this helps in resolving the issue. Follow the below methods.

Method 1.

I recommend you to run app troubleshooter and check if it helps. Follow the below link to run app troubleshooter.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

If the issue still persist, try the below method.

Method 2.

I recommend you to delete browsing history, cookies and cached and check.

1. Open Microsoft edge and click on () button.

2. Go to settings and click on Choose what to clear tab under clear browsing data.

3. And clear browsing history, cached and cookies.

Method 3.

If the above method does not help to fix the issue. I suggest you to reset the Microsoft Edge and check.

1. Navigate to the location: 
    C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe

2. Delete everything in this folder.  

3. Type Windows Powershell in search box. 

4. Right click on Windows Powershell and select Run as administrator. 

5. Copy and paste the following command. 
    Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers -Name Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml" –Verbose}

Disclaimer: The Reset Edge Settings feature might reset security settings or privacy settings that you added to the list of Trusted Sites. The Reset Edge Settings feature might also reset parental control settings. We recommend that you note these sites before you use the Reset Edge Settings feature. Resetting Edge isn't reversible, and all previous settings are deleted.

If the issue still persist, you can also contact Comcast support team for further assistance.

Hope this helps. Let us know the status.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated December 17, 2020 Views 464 Applies to: