YouTube breaks internet connection

After upgrade form WIndow 7 to 10 I can't watch videos on YouTube. After starts watching it, internet connection suddenly goes down. After repair it it says "No default gateway" and after reset card internet goes back. It's cable card.

Tried it on both Microsoft edge and firefox browsers. I unistalled every antivirus / firewalls i had.

Hi Eldirfar,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am sorry to know that you are facing issues with windows 10.

Please try the steps provided by SpiritX MS  in the link below.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_8-networking/internet-connection-breaks-on-wireless-network/9ae4b51c-89bc-42b7-a510-0fdb8c25f7a3

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

I don't use Wi-Fi connection and I already have tryed reinstalling drivers.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi,

Thank you for the response and keeping the status updated. I appreciate the troubleshooting you tried on the computer.

I suggest you to perform Clean Boot and check if it helps:

A clean boot is performed to start Windows by using a minimal set of drivers and startup programs. This helps eliminate software conflicts that occur when you install a program or an update or when you run a program in Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, or Windows Vista. You may also troubleshoot or determine what conflict is causing the problem by performing a clean boot.

Please refer the steps given in the link below to perform a Clean Boot:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929135?ppud=4&wa=wsignin1.0

Note: Please go through the section: How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot of the Kb article to boot the computer in normal startup after fixing the issue.

Hope this information is helpful. Please post in case you have any further issues, I will be glad to help you.

Thank you.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I did it now and it didn't help. Problem still occurs. I will add that on Wi-Fi connection I don't have this problem.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi Eldirfar,

Thank you for keeping us updated on this subject.

We appreciate the troubleshooting steps you performed in order to resolve your issue. 

Does this issue occur specifically when launching YouTube ?

Following link is an article on How do I fix network adapter problems? (Applies to Windows 10 also):

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/fix-network-adapter-problems#1TC=windows-8

Following link is an article on Wired and wireless network problems (Applies to Windows 10 also):

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/network-connection-problem-help#network-problems=windows-81&v1h=win81tab1&v2h=win7tab1&v3h=winvistatab1&v4h=winxptab1

Hope this helps!

Get back to us if you have queries regarding Windows, we will be happy to help you.

Thank you,
Microsoft Community.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

This was occur on watching movies on YouTube and some others webplayers.

Fixing network adapter problems only brings back internet but problem still exists.

I manager to solve this issue by replacing network adapter drivers for some others (earlier i have tried other drivers but didn't work)

Thanks for all help

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi,

Glad to know that the issue has been resolved, I do appreciate your efforts and time.

In future, if you have any issues related to Windows, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated May 21, 2023 Views 1,224 Applies to: