How to EXPORT Favorites to a Bookmark.html file with Microsoft Edge?

In the update from Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 RTM Pro, all my Favorites were imported from IE 11.  I know how to add and import favorites in Edge, that is fairly straight forward.  However there does not seem to be any way to EXPORT my favorites back out to an html, what used to be the bookmarks.html.  The only thing I have been able to do at this point is to back up the entire Favorites Folder for Edge.  Is there some way other than this to EXPORT the favorites in Edge to a single html file like the old bookmarks.html? The available categories to select from to post this do not include a Microsoft Edge option.
Answer
Answer

Hi Budd,

Appreciate your interest in the new Windows. It seems that we only have the option that you mentioned at this time to export the Favorites from Microsoft Edge. Hence, we suggest that you provide us a feedback regarding this Feature request/Suggestion using the "Send Feedback" option which is available in the Edge Browser.

Hope I've answered your queries. Get back to us for any queries related to Windows 10 and we'll be glad to assist.

162 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated March 23, 2024 Views 33,997 Applies to: