HP ENVY e-All-in-One printer issues on Windows 10

If you are having issues with your HP Envy Printer on Windows 10 please go to the below MSDN link for steps on how to successfully uninstall and reinstall the printer driver and software and get your printer working again:

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/Library/Windows/Hardware/mt622087%28v=vs.85%29.aspx?f=255&MSPPError=-2147217396

Was this discussion helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this discussion?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this discussion?

Thanks for your feedback.

Excellent Write-up  I wish I had this when I first installed Windows 10. But let express a problem that reoccurs on each upgrade so far. I get this failure each Microsoft upgrade and do not see why I have to do this every time there is a Microsoft upgrade. What happens when it fails it HP does not rollback the unknown device in the device manager it created for the printer and fax. You can uninstall and reinstall but you need to remove the unknown devices first.

4 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

I just upgraded to window 10 and I have a Dell AIO926 printer that needs driver installed. I do not have disk. Can anyone help. Because Dell sure did not,

Thanks

Leroy

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Using Microsoft Edge, I highlighted "Dell AIO926 printer" from your post, rightclicked and chose "Ask Cortana" - that gives Bing Search results that pop out on the right; you can click at upper right to 'pin' the results so they stay there so you can click on each link. The 2nd hit is a link to CNET to download the driver. The first link is to the Dell website "www.dell.com" to a download of the drivers. Make sure you know whether you need 32-bit or 64-bit drivers by rightclick on "This PC" and choose properties; then look at "System Type" under the 'System' category to see which (32-bit or 64-bit) Operating System you have.

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

The first link should be download the latest drivers for your pc from

http://support.dell.com

choose the service tag number for your dell driver and install it and this should work out ...

5 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Discussion Info

Last updated June 5, 2021 Views 4,692 Applies to: