Windows 8.1 Problem with installation and smart screen

Hi;

I have three problems:

First yesterday I try to start playing eve online, but the download file doesn't open smart screen no let open when try said error occurred and the file is corrupted I try many different ways, but don't work. I do clean boot, try for the CMD either work too.

Second; Java try to update every day automatic, but when try to open the file said is corrupted or have to ask the developers of the software.

Third any application in the from screen didn't no connected to the website always said busy try other time.

Well those are the problems, my OS windows 8.1 64 bit with processor inteli7 3.50 GBZ unlocked,, graphic card: evga gtx 680, memory ram: 32 GB , hard drive: I have three the main is120 GB solid state drive and two others 2 terabyte each of them. Please I need your help ASAP

Thank you

PC Refresh – Returns your system to the state of the last refresh image made. If you rely on Microsoft’s default configuration this will mean that Metro apps, personal files and settings will be restored. However, if you create a custom refresh image everything will be restored including; desktop programs, personal files, Metro apps, Windows, and settings. It is therefore highly recommended that you create a custom refresh image when your system is in good working order so you get the full benefit of the PC Refresh function. Performing a Refresh

Note: I highly recommend you create a custom refresh image before you find yourself in a situation where you actually need to use it. This is especially true for Windows 8 users who have upgraded to Windows 8.1 using the Windows Store. You can find instructions to do so here.

1. Open up the Charms Bar by moving your mouse to the upper right or lower right corner. Touch users should swipe in from the right edge of the screen. Click Settings on the Charms Bar.

1. Click Change PC Settings from the options to open the PC Setting app.

1. Click Update and Recovery from the available options.

1. On the screen that follows click Recovery to select the recovery options screen.

1.  The recovery options in the right hand pane from top to bottom are Refresh, Reset, and Advanced startup. Click on Get Started under Refresh your PC without affecting your files.

1.  You will immediately see the following screen.

1. After a short period of time you’ll see the following screen if you are using Windows 8, or if you have created a custom refresh image in Windows 8 or Windows 8.1.

1.  Windows will explain what is about to happen. Notice they claim your settings and install desktop programs will be lost, which is true if you are a Windows 8 user and have not created a custom refresh image. Once a custom refresh image has been created this becomes a non-issue as everything (desktop programs, personal files, Metro apps, and settings) will be restored. Click Next to proceed.
  • If you are using Windows 8.1 and upgraded from the Windows Store and have not created a custom refresh image you will be asked to insert media (you won’t have the 8.1 media), which is why it is imperative that Windows 8.1 users who have upgraded create a new image. Do not pass Go! Do not collect $200!

1.  One last warning. Click Refresh to start the process.

1.  Windows will restart and begin the Refresh operation, which is surprisingly quick considering all that is happening. There will be several reboots during the process, which you can follow along in the below screenshots.

After a few short moments you’ll be back at the Start Screen and your system will have returned to the state it was in when you created the image – including all desktop programs, Metro apps, documents, and settings. All in all it’s a reasonably quick and painless operation that all Windows 8 (and 8.1) users should be aware of! Of course you can never have enough backups and I strongly suggest you do not rely on any one method, so be please explore other backup options in addition to PC Refresh to safeguard your data.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated January 20, 2021 Views 561 Applies to: