Windows Update setting automatic change to never check update

I have Windows 8.1 Pro. I install the Bitdefender Internet Security 2015. Eventually, my windows update go crazy. I set update automatically as my default; however, when I restart my laptop, the setting change to never to check update. Then, I change again to update automatic. But, after restart/ turn off my laptop, update setting automatic set to never to check update. I want to know what wrong it is and how to resolve it?
Answer
Answer

I don't think there is anything wrong with your windows settings, the new bitdefender internet security 2015 includes profiles namely-work profile, movie profile and gaming profile. Every profile maintains its properties and tasks when activated, just go to Bitdefender Internet Security 2015>Tools>Profiles>there you'll see three profiles! each profile is pre-configured for optimization and in your specific case of windows updates, uncheck the "postpone windows automatic updates" box for each profile and you are good to go :) no more problem with windows automatic updates anymore!

Hope this helps.

Rana Tauqeer
Moving Packets

2 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated February 14, 2021 Views 5,318 Applies to: