Too Many Recovery Partitions

Hello guys. I am Rosed Vinaviles from the Philippines. I seem to have to many Recovery Partitions in my hard disk. Is there a way to remove some of them to make space in my hard disk. Also after accidentally removing a recovery drive during creation of a recovery I now have a Drive E: which I don't want. I want to delete it and extend my Drive C: to include that. Here's a screen shot:

I want to delete the 2 Health(Recovery Partition) and  Volume (E:) after OS (C:) and then extend it. . Anyway I have another 490 MB Healthy Recovery Partition (which I think was created by the computer manufacturer).

Please help.

Answer
Answer

hi dont work for microsoft . try this

open cmd with admin rights

1. Run Diskpart application by typing Diskpart
  2. In the “Diskpart” prompt, enter rescan command and press Enter key to re-scan all partitions, volumes and drives available.
  3. Then type in list disk and press Enter key to show all hard disk drive available.
  4. Select the disk that contains the partition you want to remove. Normally, with just 1 hard disk, it will be disk 0. So the command will be:
    select disk 0
  5. Finish by Enter key.
  6. Type list partition and press Enter key to show all available and created partition in the disk selected.
  7. Select the partition that wanted to be deleted by using the following command, followed by Enter key:
    select partition x
    where x is the number recovery partition to be removed and unlocked its space. Be careful with the number of this partition, as wrong number may get data wipes off.

Finally, type in delete partition override and press Enter key.

10 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated July 21, 2023 Views 12,344 Applies to: