Texas intruments usb 3.0 eXtensible host controller %u2013 0096 stops working when I open Indesign C6

Texas instruments usb 3.0 eXtensible host controller – 0096 stops
working when I open Indesign C6.

I discovered this when I tried to print from Indesign

Hi Peter,

1. What is the make and model of the computer?

2. Were there any changes (hardware or software) made to the computer prior to the issue?

Installing the latest Texas Instruments USB 3.0 XHCI Host Controller drivers may help in getting the issue resolved.

Method 1: Install the latest Texas Instruments USB 3.0 XHCI Host Controller drivers from the computer manufacturer and check if it helps.

Method 2: If it does not help, then I would recommend you to contact the TI support.

http://www.ti.com/general/docs/dsnsuprt.tsp?DCMP=DSP+Other&HQS=Other+OT+support

If you need any further assistance with Windows Operating System, please post your query on Microsoft Community Forums and we’ll be glad to assist you with it.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Firstly, apologies for not getting back sooner.

The Problem continues: I have confirmed I am using the latest driver.

I keep having to reinstall the driver to get it working again.

The problem exists only when I open the Adobe "InDesign" programme. it stops this driver (USB xHCI Compliant Host Controller) from working properly.

I only notice the problem when I try to print to my Epsom usb printer, which is obviously using this driver to print.

The Driver does not start working again until I have reinstalled it. i.e. it doesn't change from "not working properly" state, either on closing of the programme or on a restart of the pc

I can not print from any other programme there after until I reinstall the driver.

I own a Dell XPS ONE_2710 (1yr old)

There have been no hardware changes.

The entire hardware and software system has been running without any problems before I upgraded to Windows 8.1

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

http://www.ti.com/sitesearch/docs/universalsearch.tsp?searchTerm=Texas%20intruments%20usb%203.0%20eXtensible%20host%20controller#linkId=13

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated December 10, 2023 Views 3,821 Applies to: