MINECRAFT NOT RESPONDING

JUST BUY A NEW LAPTOP WINDOWS 8.

After I install minecraft on my new WINDOWS 8 LAPTOP, I have a bad problem that the minecraft is

NOT RESPONDING when on loading world.so, please ...that is only my favorite game. 

THATS ALL, THANKS 

Answer
Answer

Hi,

Thank you for posting back. I appreciate your response and efforts.

This issue might be caused due to errors that may have occurred during the installation of the game or it could also be that the game is incompatible with the applications installed in the computer.

Minecraft may not also be working due to the developments being made to further enhance and improve the settings and features that the game provides its players.

Try the steps mentioned below and check if that helps:

Method 1:

I would suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the game.

You can uninstall the game by following the steps mentioned below:

Uninstall a program from the Control Panel:

a) Press Windows and x key to open a task list from the bottom left corner of the screen.

b) Select Control Panel.

c) Select Programs and Features.

d) Double click on the program you want to uninstall and follow the onscreen instructions.

Once the game is uninstalled, you can re-install the game and check.

Method 2:

If Method 1 does not work, I would suggest you to try playing the game in clean boot.

A clean boot is performed to start Windows by using a minimal set of drivers and startup programs. This helps eliminate software conflicts that occur when you install a program or an update or when you run a program.

Refer to the article below to perform clean boot:

How to perform a clean boot

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135  

Note: Please go through the section: How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot of the Kb article to boot the computer in normal startup after fixing the issue.

Let us know the status.

For further assistance, post back and we will be glad to assist you.

95 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 3, 2021 Views 46,484 Applies to: