Help me Remove rundll32.exe Virus

I just got my flashdisk back from my friend. When I open it all my files is gone and there's just 1 shortcut. Then I clicked it but nothing's happend.
Then I use CMD to show any hidden files, I found a folder that has all data in it and another system files. when i check the properties of theshortcut i just clicked it pointed to this directory "C:\Windows\system32\rundll32.exe _WWUSOTNDNY.init,krnl ojteozjtezjteozjeozjteozteo jteoztee". *see the pic

and then i delete all the files that i dont recognize, and restore my data to the outside of the folder. but whenever reconnected my flashdisk or other flashdisk to my PC, the data on it get hide to the same folder and with all the files on the screenshoot, i don't find any suspicious program on the process 

please help me to fix this 
Answer
Answer
does it matter that rundII32 is not on the list of malware removed by this product?

rundll32.exe is not a malware file. It's a Windows component that lets executing a DLL file like an EXE file. Sometimes, the file gets replaced with a malware infected one, in which case, most antivirus software does all they can to have the original file replaced. If it doesn't work, SFC scan will replace the infected rundll32.exe file with the original file.

Balaji Kundalam

116 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated March 31, 2024 Views 127,265 Applies to: