Pink screen

I recently bought Microsoft Office 365 University Edition and I installed it without any trouble. But when I opened Microsoft Word, instead of having the usual white background theme, it was a hot pink colour. If I move the mouse over buttons the buttons itself turns white and everything else stays pink. If I move the mouse over other buttons the white buttons gradually turn back to pink. This is the same with any other program that comes in the university package (e.g. PowerPoint, Excel, etc.). I have tried changing themes for Word and Googled about this problem but no luck. I haven't tried reinstalling it because I don't want to risk anymore trouble. Please help!
Answer
Answer
See if this fix applies to your computer

Office 2013 Applications Pink

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/office/forum/office_home-office_install/all-ms-office-2013-applications-are-now-pink/6364db87-552a-47c0-887f-321fedf6cd7f

The obvious answer is it <snip> I went to the NVidia website and downloaded the Verde R302 (302.80) driver and all is well now. </snip>

As computer scientists we are trained to communicate with the dumbest things in the world – computers –
so you’d think we’d be able to communicate quite well with people.
Prof. Doug Fisher

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated November 29, 2022 Views 1,439 Applies to: