word and excel printing error under office 2013, need help

I have a New HP 4630 AIO  connected to my new surface pro 3.  Have a table with 5 columns 2 pages when I print it looks fine in preview. But print output misses half the first page just a blank, also RH edge of table grid missing (appears as if its too  big for the page. When the printer stops a banner flashes in top RH corner of the screen saying error 4630 could not print a m/s word document.

It also does this when you try to print as an excel sheet. Error r4630 could not print M/S Excel document

paper set to A4 ,

Is this a know problem? What do I do

david

Answer
Answer

Hello David,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Word Community.

I would like to know if the issue occurs only with Word and Excel files or with other applications as well on the computer.

You may try to change the default printer then try to print the document and check if the same issue persists.

Refer to the article below which provides information on how to change default printer:

In Windows 8.1: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows-8/set-change-your-default-printer

If the issue doesn’t persist in different printers then consider upgrading your printer drivers or contact printer manufacturer for further help.

Let us know the result to assist you further.

Thank you.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated October 5, 2021 Views 650 Applies to: