Word 2013 Table - Sum

Hello their!

Hope somebody can help me with this problem I got. My english not so good so have pictures also

This is working good, no problem yet. B2 (1000) + B3 (200) is make the "Totalkostnad för 2" = 1200. All okey :)

But maybe you allready se my problem, can word tables handle my split cells for this simple thing I want? Ok continue.

In the cell that is left side "100" and right side "200" the "totalkostnad för 2"= 350. I can count so I know it is wrong :P
How shall I do this if I like to had that work for real? Why is it in picture nr 1 corrected with B2 and B3 and then B4 and B5 mess up?

Here is also the same isue. But my biggest isue, cause this is what I really like to do but please help me with how to do on pic 2 also. Here I have "1550" and "420". Togheter the give me a "low price" trip so the "totalkostnad för 2" = 0. And again ofcourse thats wrong. I want to have it count it right.

Can somebody help me? And when this work, I want to do the same but with the "higj price" trip. "1750" + "450" =.... And atm it is "1750", "450". When I add more things, like hotell, airplane and so on I want the "totalkostnad för 2" to count it. I know that in older word you had oush F9, but that is not the problem here. But do I still need push f9, when/if somebody solve this for me?
The split cells really fck things up for me, and cant find how to do when use them. Only found solutsions on easy thing like picture 1 that is working for me.

Thank you if you can help me

Answer
Answer

To get these results:

Use the formulae shown below

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - MVP Office Apps & Services (Word)
dougrobbinsmvp@gmail.com
It's time to replace ‘Diversity, Equity & Inclusion’ with ‘Excellence, Opportunity & Civility’ - V Ramaswamy

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated October 5, 2021 Views 74 Applies to: