Word 2013 download and installation

I have been trying to download and install Word 2013 which I purchased on line from amazon.  I received a 25 digit product support ID.  When I click on the install tab, the next page that comes up states that" this page cannot be displayed"  I tried to refresh the page and reset the connection as suggested but to no avail.  I've been trying this off and on over the last two days.  My operating system is windows 8 PRO.  Your help is much appreciated.  Mike
Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - MVP Office Apps & Services (Word)
dougrobbinsmvp@gmail.com
It's time to replace ‘Diversity, Equity & Inclusion’ with ‘Excellence, Opportunity & Civility’ - V Ramaswamy

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi Mike,

As I understand you are facing issue while trying to download and install the Word 2013 program. Let me help you with the issue.

I need some details:

Which browser is in use while downloading and installing Word 2013 suite?

Is the computer connected through wired or wireless connection?

Try the steps below and check if it helps:

Step 1:

If you have a wireless connection, try downloading Office with the wired connection.

· You may try downloading the program with different browser and check if it helps.

· Also try deleting browser cookies and temporary files and check if it helps.

Note: Ensure to save the file and then try to run the setup file.

Step 2:

If the above step fails, you may run the fix it from the article below to remove corrupted Office 2013 folders and files which would have got created on the computer when the installation failed.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2739501

Note: Try to save the fix it tool to the desktop and then run it to remove Office.

Try the steps from the section ‘Start an InPrivate browser session’ in the article below and then try to download and install the program:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2811180

Note: Ensure to save the Office setup file and then run it to install Office.

Also refer to the following link for general troubleshooting for installing Office 2013 and Office 365:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2822317/en-gb

I hope the above steps helps. If you need any assistance reply and we will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi Mike 

Please ran C cleaner or Ad ware remover ,sure the website will work if it not work please use Google chrome to download the office 2013
Sasidhran

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated October 5, 2021 Views 375 Applies to: