Need help in finding gradient colors in ms word 2013

I am enrolled in a computer science class. The class syllabus is working on ms word 2010 while my new laptop has 2013 installed. I was asked to change the font color in one of my assignments to " font color orange, accent 3, darjer 50%...

As stated earlier- ms 2010 might have this option but 2013 just has Orange and then different percentages.. how can I find or create what I need in 2013 for this paper?

Answer
Answer

The "accent 3" part refers to one of the colors that are part of a "theme", which is a set of colors, fonts, and text effects. You choose a theme from the Theme button on the Design tab in Word 2013 (it's on the Page Layout tab in Word 2010). Each theme has a different selection of colors, as shown by the little swatches in each theme's thumbnail picture. Just to complicate things, Word 2013 has an entirely different set of themes from those in Word 2010.

The color that Word 2010 shows as orange 50% darker can be created in the More Colors dialog's Custom tab by setting Red = 127, Green = 51, and Blue = 0.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated October 5, 2021 Views 1,302 Applies to: