ALIGN PICTURES AND TEXT IN WORD DOCUMENT

Hi.  It's me again with another stupid question and I'm sorry to ask, but I've tried to get an answer by researching "help", etc., to no avail.  All in the world I want to do is align some pictures with some text so that when the action is complete the text is not as small or big as the picture and or the text is centered while the picture is aligned left or vice versa.  I hope I'm making sense.  I am attaching a file and entered a note on the first page in red that may make more sense, but I'm not sure-I just hope so and hopefully you will be able to see what I have and what I would like to have.  

As you can see, if I try to make it happen the way I would like it to be, then either the text is not where I would like it or the picture is not where I would like it.  I'm so confused and I need so much help.

If anyone is willing to help me, please,  I will be very grateful.  Thanking you in advance, DRU (Boohoo)

OOPS!  No way to attach a file?!?!  I've added a screen print.

Answer
Answer
You will need to play around with the Text Wrapping attributes of the picture, probably setting it to Sqaure (which will allow you to drag it into the required position and you may also need to Shift+Enter after the s of 40s and then use a tab stop and tab space to position Menu in the desired position horizontally
Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - MVP Office Apps & Services (Word)
dougrobbinsmvp@gmail.com
It's time to replace ‘Diversity, Equity & Inclusion’ with ‘Excellence, Opportunity & Civility’ - V Ramaswamy

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated April 21, 2023 Views 3,715 Applies to: